Applications are welcome
We help owners and operators of solar systems to obtain the best possible yields from their systems. To this end, we have developed a drone platform to inspect solar systems faster, easier, and better than ever before.
To support our growth, we are currently looking for support for our team in Berlin. Become a part of ucair and make sure that every ray of sunshine is used!APPLY NOW
ucair has set out to create a world in which no sunbeam is wasted due to improperly maintained solar systems. Unfortunately, this is far too often the case today; different defects and contamination cause a large number of plants to produce significantly less electricity than they could.
We help owners and operators of solar plants to realise maximum yields from their plants. To this end, we have developed a drone platform to inspect solar systems faster, easier, and better than ever before. For every plant owner in Germany… No matter whether commercial enterprise or private customer.
Marketing Trainee (m/f) – full/part-timeBerlin
As a marketing intern, you will work closely with the founding team and will be given responsibilities right from the start. You can support us in various business areas and take charge of, as well as develop your own projects. You will develop, execute, and evaluate marketing campaigns or test your own ideas to address our various customer groups.
- The further development and implementation of the content/SEO strategy: creation of target group-relevant content, website maintenance, blog and social media channels, content sharing on relevant websites
- Co-development of paid marketing campaigns and A/B testings to increase reach and generate leads
- Selection and booking of offline marketing campaigns such as print ads
- Koordination und Sicherstellung der Zusammenarbeit mit externen Dienstleistern
- Coordination and ensuring cooperation with external service providers
- Preparation and evaluation of market and competition analyses and reports
- You are enthusiastic about our product and highly motivated to celebrate successes together with us
- You preferably have gained initial professional experience in the field of online/offline marketing and would like to bring this to our company
- You enjoy writing and creating texts
- You are well-versed in Google Analytics, WordPress, and social media
- You have good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- You have a high affinity for the Internet and numbers, as well as good technical skills
- You are creative and have strong analytical and conceptual skills
- You are communicative, a team player, and want to work independently and take responsibility for projects
- You are proactive and willing to work unconventionally and learn a lot in the process
- Your German and English language skills are very good
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A great environment in which you can develop yourself and gain valuable marketing experience
- Work with experts from Berlin’s start-up scene and build up a strong network
- Become part of a lively and motivated team and support the development of ucair’s vision of the future!
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-taking paths
- We are interested in a longer cooperation!